3.21.2012

#liveincolor


You never know when you will be inspired.  I have started taking my camera everywhere, just in case something sparks my interest.  While on the island, we ran to Home Depot on a quick errand.  After looking at the wall of color palettes, how can you not be inspired?  

So many colors, so many looks.  Live in color, wear color, travel in color, read in color, the options are limitless.  Mix and match colors, prints, and fabrics. Read a pink novel while sitting on a striped lounge near the cool blue ocean.    
Even in the snow it looks like Summer!   [Montreal]  our kind of street 



Being a Cincinnati native, I have always been obsessed with this poster (even had a giant on in my room as a child.)  But how could you not love it, it's beautiful!  

Live in color, sassy ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment