3.29.2012

#badonkadonk

AHHHH, I'm alive!  First week of the term is supposed to be easy, well not for me!  



But anyways, moving on.  My friends and I have been discussing this major problem we have.... BIG BUTTS. I have this shirt that says, "Do these shorts make my butt look big?"  And what do you know, everyone felt the need to comment.  @crazycoffeenerd called me Badonkadonk, which was #rude.  We all got a huge chuckle out of it, #butseriously he has a big butt, too.

So while lying in bed last night, @chillhipster proceeds to tell me that she loves sleeping on her back because it's so comfortable.  Yeah, if only I could do that.  It's probably super comfy unless you have a huge butt that prohibits your lower back from even touching the mattress #bigbootyprobz.

So that's all for now.  Love your booty and stay sassy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment